[This is a resource from the American Association of Christian Counselors]
The American Association of Christian Counselors’s mission is to help build mental health awareness and to foster mental health friendly churches and communities – and to help eradicate the silence, shame and stigma around mental health.
HELP • HOPE • ENCOURAGEMENT
As a celebration and recognition of World Mental Health Month, American Association of Christian Counselors is launching a dynamic, one-day event featuring the world’s leading mental health and ministry leaders joining together to shine a light on today’s mental health issues in our homes, churches, and the greater world community.
6 HOURS • 24 PRESENTATIONS • LEADING EXPERTS
Become a Mental Health Advocate.
Finish all six hours successfully and earn your certificate of completion suitable for framing as a Certified Mental Health Advocate.
LEARN FROM WORLD RENOWNED MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS:
… and more!
Register now to watch and you can also earn your certificate as a Mental Health Advocate.
Join American Association of Christian Counselors for the Global Day of Hope!
Available 24/7/365 for FREE! All you have to do to get started is register!
This “Your Breakthrough” course is an 8-module, biblically-anchored training program developed by Christian mental health experts and ministry leaders that gives anyone the necessary skills to better recognize, relate, and respond to any individual in spiritual or mental distress.
You don’t have to be a counselor or have extensive training to make a difference in the lives of others. We hope this course can help you personally and help train Churches and everyday people to be on the frontline of our global mental health crisis. By taking this course, you will link arms with brothers and sisters worldwide to be first responders and mental health advocates for those needing help and hope.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone looking to improve their mental health.
- Anyone willing to help individuals with mental health concerns.
- Pastors and church leaders who want to be more effective in their care.
- Small group leaders.
In this course, you will:
- Hear personal stories of mental health from recognized Christian leaders.
- Learn proven strategies from Christian mental health professionals to help those struggling with their mental health.
- Be guided by ministry leaders on what the Bible says about different difficulties, including addiction, trauma, grief, and more.